Untagle those lights, grab your ladder and start decorating! We’re changing things up this year with new categories and other surprises. So whether you’re a Clark Griswold or a Norman Rockwell, dazzle us with your creations. Lights must be on from December 7th through December 21st. We will be judging both neighborhood and individual homes and all entries will be included on our Holiday Lights Map. Categories include Clark Griswold, Norman Rockwell, Debatable Inflatable, Simply Homemade and Reason for the Season. Ready…set…start decorating!
New Categories Descriptions:
- Clark Griswold – Excessive use of outdoor lighting and decorations
- Norman Rockwell – Looking for an old fashioned, traditional and nostalgic holiday display
- Debatable Inflatable – Is it too much or just right? It’s debatable, 8 or more inflatables required for this one!
- Simply Homemade – 50% or more of yard display must be handcrafted
- Reason for the Season – Religious holiday display
- Neighborhood – Neighborhood participation with multiple displays.
Enter online beginning November 3rd